We found the best healthy dog cake recipe that is perfect to make for any pawty by Health Nut Nutrition!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 & 1/2 cup grate carrot approx. 1 large carrot
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all-natural peanut butter
- All natural sprinkles
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Using your hand, lightly grease the cake mold with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine bananas, peanut butter, and melted coconut oil. Mix until well combined. If you're not using a stand-mixer, you will want to mash the bananas first using a fork.
Add in the eggs. Mix again until combined.
Sift in the oat flour, baking powder, and baking soda until well combined. Slowly pour in the oat milk while mixing.
Fold in shredded carrot.
Pour into a 7x10-inch silicone cake pan (bonus points if it's bone shaped). Bake 40-45 minutes or until cooked and a toothpick comes out of the centre clean! Let cool for 10 minutes.
For the frosting, use a hand mixer whisk together the yogurt and peanut butter until combined and fluffy!
Once the cake is fully cooled, cover with frosting and decorate with all-natural sprinkles or toppings of your choice!