Try out this scrumptious Pupcake recipe created by the RSPCA QLD!
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 3 cups finely ground oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Mash 2 large bananas with 1/2 cup of peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of coconut oil to complete the wet mixture.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of grated finely carrots and 3 cups of finely ground oat flour.
- Depending on the size of the bananas, the mixture may be slightly dry which can be easily fixed by adding a dash of unsweetened soy milk at a time and stirring until correct cupcake texture is achieved.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake liners and sprinkle each with oats before placing in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden on top.
To decorate the pup cakes, use healthy ingredients your dog will love such as peanut butter! Or get creative and beat bananas and some oat flour to a frosting consistency and decorate with a dog treat or a blueberry on top of each!